APPLICATION FOR PROMOTION TO THE GRADES OF SENIOR SUPERINTENDENT 1, SENIOR SUPERINTENDENT II AND SUPERINTENDENT 1
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for consideration for Lower Rank promotion to the grade of
a. Senior Superintendent I
b. Senior superintendent II
c. Superintendent I
Senior Superintendent I
An Applicant should have been promoted to the grade of Senior Superintendent II on or before 2017 and should have been continuously at post (except for period of approved leave of absence).
Senior Superintendent II
An applicant should have been on the grade of Superintendent I on or before 2017 and should have been continuously at post (except for the period of approved leave of absence).
An applicant should have been on the grade of Superintendent II on or before 2017 and should have been continuously at post (except for period of approved leave of absence)
- ADII GES Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers (ADII 2020 PROMOTION PAST QUESTION)
- GES Promotion Aptitude Test Trial Questions And Answers For Principal Superintendent (PS)
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR 2022 PROMOTION TO THE GRADE OF SENIOR SUPERINTENDENT I IN DISTRICT, MUNICIPAL OR METRO LEVEL
- Junior Ranks Promotion for Senior Superintendent II and I on District and Municipal Level 2022
Mode of Application
Applicants are to produce photocopies of the following documents
- GES Promotion Letters Are Ready- New Changes Made By GES On Promotion 2021/2022
- || Just In || GNAT Outlines Roadmap For Lower Rank Promotion In GES To Be Paid In July
- Validation is in; Promotion of Junior Ranks Take Effect But
- Government Pays 2022 Teachers Professional Allowance
An application letter should reach the office not later than Friday 2 December, 2022.
KINDLY NOTE THIS:
Report on the promotion work inspection shall be forwarded to Headquarters, Accra for Final approval and formal promotion letter issued by Director-General or any officer authorized by him to do so.
Please arrange to bring this advertisement to the notice of all eligible Teachers Promptly to enable them meet the DEADLINE indicated above.
METROPOLITAN DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION KUMASI
credit to Seekersnewsgh.com