Recruitment Of Deployment Manager
You will manage the Acquisition of all sites within the RAN Rollout Program within guidelines, budget and agreed Network Rollout strategy for VFGH, plan and manage the end-to-end delivery of RAN projects/programs including Upgrades.
- Project Management; End to end ownership of the Programme of Work for the Nationwide Deployment of 2G cell sites within Budget, agreed guidelines for responsible network deployment and to deadlines.
- Strategic and relevant stakeholders Management; to meet business needs and strategic direction.
- Process Improvement; to deliver task with speed, simplicity and trust
- Performance Management via governance, KPI, SLA & OLA within the Acquisition and RAN Rollout Program,
- Financial/Cost Management; manage project financial planning and budget tracking to ensure all projects are delivered within approved budget
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Technology, or related field. Project Management qualification is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of Local regulatory and International Standards in Telecommunications.
- Excellent record in delivery of project within a telecommunications environment- 5 yrs.
- Ability to manage end-to-end new site build, collocation, civil works, radio, did transmission installations
- Experienced in managing change, risks and mitigating them – 4 years.
- Full understanding of ICNIRP and construction and health and safety requirements.
- Excellent IT. and database skills. (MS Office, MS Project etc.) would be advantageous.
JOIN OUR NATIONAL RECRUITMENT HERE
You will provide professional HR guidance and to be the primary point of HR contact for BU & EBU functions. To develop & take ownership of Employee Engagement initiatives at team and functional levels, partnering upper-level leadership team members in the development of organizational effectiveness and capability to meet business plans.
- Member of CBU & EBU Functions’ leadership team. Provides professional guidance to upper level leadership team member & acts as single point of contact for all HR related issues.
- Responsible for building influential and mutually respectful relationships within functional leadership team. Works with leadership team to develop business co-ownership of Employee Engagement Plans.
- Optimize and continually develop relationships with CoE’s in order to provide pro-active HR support to the business. Work closely with representatives of Co to develop their understanding of functional activity and issues, ensuring output meets operational needs and timescales. Interfaces with HR Centres of Expertise (COE) on specific issues that require specialist input.
- Develop and implement annual Employee Engagement plans for the CBU & EBU function that reflect the delivery of the Vodafone People Strategy.
- Drive the implementation of the Annual People calendar and partner with different Centres of Expertise to ensure initiatives and operational projects are delivered as per the plan Drive the implementation of the People strategy and Group HR initiatives in functional areas.
- A relevant Graduate Degree preferably in HR, Labour /Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration
- Significant HR experience (6-8 years) in upper-level HR roles or general management experience, likely to have experience in 2-3 other Blue-Chip organizations.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written adaptable to all levels of management.
- Successful track record in HR Business Partnering
- Possess a high degree of initiative, drive, confidence and ability to enjoy fast paced work environment.
- Professional, flexible and team oriented.
- Strong Organisational & Analytical Skills
Detailed knowledge of function, able to coordinate HR specialist input from a large number of sources into a large scale business operation.
- Strong Commercial Acumen – be able to discuss the impact of business decisions on people as well as detailed
understanding of functional area Ability to coach and develop at an upper level leadership team level and facilitate upper level team development.
- Manager of self. Exchange ideas and information effectively, to explain ideas and concepts in a concise and logical way
UNDER NO ANY CIRCUMSTANCE THAT YOU WILL PAY MONEY TO ANY JOB VACANCY WE POST HERE
GHEDUJOB.COM DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM ANY ONE
JOIN OUR PLATFORMS HERE FOR QUICK JOB ALERTS………………………………..