- The Graduate Teacher: For Excellence!
- Ladies of Excellence; Arise and Shine!
- Retirement (GH 2000.00 and refund of member’s fund contribution.
- In the event of death
i. Member (GH 2,000. 00) and, refund of member’s fund contribution.
ii. Spouse (GH 1,000.00)
iii. Member’s child (GH 1000.00)
- Nagrat provides medical and financial support for members in times of critical illness and accident
Critical illness include cardiac conditions, cancer, stroke, Kidney conditions; organ transplant, major burns, etc.
- Nagrat has the lowest loan interest rate @ 12% per anum.
- Nagrat gives up to GHe40,000.00 as loan facility to members.
- Nagrat is the only teacher association that processes loan online (Website: www.nagratfund.com)
- Nagrat members can increase their fund contribution online, (website: WWW.nagcatfund.com)
- Nagrat is the only teacher union that allows Partial Withdrawal of a member’s fund contribution.
(NB: 1 – 7 is subject to upwards adjustment)
This collaboration allows members to access long term loan facility (up to GH 300,000,00 @ 17.47% rate for 5 years. (For vehicles, housing and set up business).
Nagrat pension pay 2022/2023 Nagrat retirement pay 2022, Nagrat salary, Nagrat benefits as a teacher, Why you should join Nagrat, Is Nagrat good association for teachers