Good news for teachers who are willing to travel outside the country.
Most teachers have plans to travel from the country call Ghana due to It hard life of the economy in the country.
Application for Chatteris International Graduate Programme
To be eligible for the position of Chatteris English Tutor you must possess/ be able to provide the following :
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A very high level of English proficiency.
- A police report/ criminal background check in order to work with students in Hong Kong.
- A medical certificate declaring any physical, psychological or mental condition. Please note that medical conditions will be considered on a case by case basis.
Please also note the following:
- Smoking is prohibited in all schools in Hong Kong. You cannot smoke in or around schools.
- Drinking alcohol is prohibited in and around schools. You will also be prohibited from drinking alcohol at all Chatteris events and activities which involve students.
- It is a criminal offence to provide fake documents to employers in Hong Kong.
- We are experiencing difficulties receiving work visas from the Hong Kong Immigration Department for applicants from countries that are considered by the department to be non-native English speaking. We are being asked to provide evidence of candidates experience, qualifications and abilities that make them more suitable for the role than someone from Hong Kong. If you are from a country that is considered by the department to not be traditionally English speaking then you will need prior experience and/ or qualifications that demonstrate an ability to teach English as a foreign language which surpasses skills available within the local Hong Kong graduate workforce. Please take this into consideration when applying.
- These recent visa issuance challenges do not represent the views of the Chatteris Educational Foundation; last year eighteen different nationalities or regions were represented in our team and we received a 94% satisfaction rate from our school partners. We will remove this notification from our application page if a change in the Hong Kong Immigration Department policy occurs.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY