Aamusted welcome all students. We welcome all student to campus.
As part of the arrangements of the university, all students need to register his or her courses at their own during the second semester course registration.
All students are advised to take note of the following
- Kindly ensure that all your schools for 2022/2023 academic year is paid
- Online course registration starts on Monday, June 5th, 2023 and ends on Friday, June 9th
- Access student’s portal through HERE using AAMUSTED E-mail (eg [email protected],gh)
- Student should report to MIS Office or the Faculty accounts Office any difficulty they face during the registration process
- Please, take note that late registration attracts a penalty of GHC 20 each day after the close of registration
- Students who are unable to register by deadline kindly advised to defer their studies
- Students would not allowed entry into Lecture/Examination Halls Without online Registration
- Students are to visit Notice Board for Lecture Time Table and other information