Please note the following carefully:
Arrival of all Fresh students: Saturday, 8th January 2022
Orientation: Monday, 10th – Friday, 14th Jan. 2022
Registration: Monday, 10th – Friday, 28th Jan. 2022
Medical Examinations: Saturday, 15th – Friday, 28th Jan. 2022
WHAT TO DO
• First, you are to submit your fee payment slip to the Faculty Accounts Office for verification.
Ensure that appropriate SRC, JCRC and other Association dues are settled too.
• All additional payments after a first payment should be done using the same Applicant number.
• Fresh students are to register at their department only after clearance at the Faculty Finance
Graduate students are to register at the School of Graduate Studies at the Raynolds Okai
Building (ROB) only after clearance at the Faculty Finance Office too.
• You are advised to come along with originals of certificates and other documents you used to
secure admission, for verification purposes. Verification of certificates would be done at the
• Index Numbers would be generated for you in due course.
• Read notices on timetable for lectures. Lectures commence on 17th January 2022
• Matriculation of fresh students is slated for first week in Saturday 19th February 2022.
• Students are advice to read from the noticeboard any other information that is necessary.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP CHAT