AngloGold Ashanti Limited New Job Advertisement
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified employees to fill in a vacant position(s) mentioned below:
- Position: Superintendent – Human Resources & Information Systems
- Grade: Stratum II
- Department: Human Resources
To ensure that HR processes and procedures are implemented according to AngloGold Ashanti policies and strategic plans to achieve the Human Capital needs of the company.
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing the effective operations of the Human Resources Information System while supervising the day-to-day planning and direction of a team of HR Administrators and support staff to ensure the required service levels, standards and targets are met and/or maintained
Firstly, Implement and manages benchmarked best-fit practices (remuneration, information systems, policies, and procedures, etc.)
Secondly, Ensure the effective delivery of key day-today HR activities/services including but not limited to, workforce planning, recruitment, remuneration, systems specific initiatives from corporate, employee benefits etc.
Thirdly, Provide information on appropriate staffing levels and manages staff recruitment processes including, position posting, advertising, short-listing and selection, background checks, hiring etc.
Moreover, Implementation of wage/salary and conditions service agreements between management and unions.
In addition, Monthly updating of the overtimes, leave, attendance and medical surveillance records of all Employees on the HR information systems.
Afterwards, Consult and advise management on organization design, role description and promotions in line with the approved labour budget.
More so, Coordinates the Operation’s input into and participation within Business Unit talent management, performance management and reward cycles and processes.
Furthermore, Ensures timely and accurate delivery of HR reporting suite for end of month, absence management, and other ad-hoc requests.
Most importantly, Facilitate job analysis, roles descriptions, and assist in implementation of change management and OD initiatives.
Then, Assist to compile HR metrics, analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns, makes recommendations to optimize and elevate quality, efficiency, performance of HR systems and processes to reflect the company’s culture and to maintain legal compliance.
Also, Oversee the effective operations of the Human Resources Information System (SAP)
After that, Ensure appropriate training and/or coaching is provided to end users of the system.
Last but not least, Coordinate and track requests and approvals for new or updated security access to SAP.
Finally, Ensure all necessary employee documents are processed and stored in a timely and efficient manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant working experience with at least one year in a supervisory role.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Practical experience with HR database administration and systems including payroll.
- Must possess strong leadership capabilities aligned with company values
- Professional Certification in Human Resources Management – CIPD, CIHRM, SPHRi would be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience maintaining strict confidentiality of data and information
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions consistent with established company policy.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent human relations skills and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and value
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and SAP software.
- Medically fit for the position
- Valid driving license and proficiency in driving light vehicle
How to Apply for this AngloGold Ashanti Limited New Job
Closing date: Below before close of business on Friday 26 August 2022.
Applicants not contacted within 21 days of applying, should consider their application unsuccessful.