Here are the official University of Professional Studies Requirement for bachelor programs, post Graduate programs, Distance applicant, undergraduate applicant, postgraduate applicant and mature Applicant for the academic year. This requirement are to be met in addition to the other programs – specific reequipments.
Also included in this article is the University of Professional Studies cut off point for the academic year that has been officially released. The management of the University of Professional Studies has release the admission forms and portal for prospective student to apply for admission into all the various programs in University of Professional Studies for the next academic year.
AVAILABLE COURSES AT UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Logistics and Transport Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance
- 4-Year Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Note: The Bachelor of Business Administration program has no options. Applicants intending to do a first degree program in Accounting are advised to either opt for Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance.
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Public Relations
Diploma in Information Technology Management
- PhD in Marketing
- PhD in Accounting
- PhD in International Security and Intelligence
- PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Master of Philosophy in Accounting
- Master of Philosophy in Leadership
- Master of Philosophy in Finance
- Master of Science in Procurement Management
- Master of Science in Pensions Management
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Master of Science in Insurance Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Auditing
- Master of Business Administration in Corporate Governance
- Master of Business Administration in Corporate Communications
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Master of Business Administration in Internal Auditing
- Master of Business Administration in Petroleum Accounting & Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Master of Business Administration in Impact Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master of Arts in Peace, Security and Intelligence Management
- Master of Arts in Brands and Communications Management
QUALIFICATIONS ACCEPTABLE FOR ADMISSIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)
General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
American High School Grade 12 with at least Final Grade Point of 3.0
International Baccalaureate (1B)
WAEC General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level Holders
Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) Holders
Post-Secondary Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’/Diploma in Education Certificate
Higher National Diploma (HND) awarded by NABPTEX
General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level
Recognized Part Professional qualification (i.e. ICSA, CIM, CIMA, ACCA, ICAG and CIB)
WHERE TO BUY UPSA ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS 2023/2024
- Access Bank,
- Republic Bank,
- Agricultural Development Bank,
- Ghana Commercial Bank,
- Zenith Bank,
- Universal Merchant Bank,
- Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG),
- Prudential Bank
UPSA ADMISSION FORM PRICE 2023/2024
How Much is UPSA Admission Form? The Cost Price of the University of Professional Studies 2023 e-voucher for ghanaian applicants is GH¢230.00 while international applicants is US$120.00
UPSA ADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS 2023/2024
Here you will be provided with UPSA admission requirements for 2023/2024 academic year. See details below.
|WASSCE||SSSCE||GRADE||INTERPRETATION OF GRADES|
UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES ADMISSION FORM 2023/2024 CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the registration of UPSA admission 2023 has been scheduled to July 31st 2023.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UPSA ADMISSION FORM 2023/2024
To successfully apply for the University of Professional Studies admission form 2023/2024 academic year, you are advised to follow the instructions given below:
Candidates should visit the UPSA admission portal GHAAN UPSA .COM
Candidates should purchase an online serial numbers from any of the vendors listed below. State empathically whether you wish to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate program.
Login to UPSA admission portal using the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) that was provided to you.
Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured etc). Click submit to start applying.
Fill application form and attach your passport picture. The applicant’s passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size. Make sure you upload a picture showing your face clearly.
Once you’re done, double check the application form before clicking on the SUBMIT and PRINT button.
Clicking the SUBMIT AND PRINT button will submit the form and generate a reference number which will be sent to the phone number you provided.
Make sure you provide correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission is not allowed.
Track and print the online application form.Click Here To Check For The School Admission