KIMS Hospital is the largest independent hospital in Kent and we are recruiting. We support our staff in building a career, encouraging them to feel their worth and enjoy their time at work. Our One Team culture creates a working environment that offers you the time to care, whilst developing new skills and strengthening existing ones.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse to join our Outpatients department as a Staff Nurse. You will be responsible for undertaking procedures including wound care, phlebotomy, plastering, and minor ops along with some gynae and urology procedures.
This role is ideal for an experienced Registered Nurse who has the ability to build a rapport with patients in a short period of time and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
The shift pattern will be working between 07.30 – 20:30. Working patterns will include Saturday working on rotational basis.
Annualised Hours and Flexible working will be considered.
Role Responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and be accountable for own actions and working within NMC code of conduct.
- Work effectively both within a team and autonomously.
- Assess, plan and deliver care, based on individual patient needs
- Support and act as role model for junior staff, promoting a learning environment
- Maintain accurate records of patient care.
Person Specification: (Requirements)
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN RGN).
- Have significant experience in an acute healthcare setting
- To be patient focused, with a desire and proven ability to deliver healthcare at its best
- Have knowledge of clinical governance and its application along with evidence of continuous professional development
- To be confident in building relationships with the ability to easily engage with others including consultants, colleagues and patients
- Experience undertaking wound care, phlebotomy, plastering, minor ops and gynae/urology procedures is desirable but training can be given to the right candidate
KIMS Hospital employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Free Secure Staff Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- 33 Days annual leave plus extra time off for your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Free Eye Test
- Relocation packages available
At KIMS Hospital we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive working environment. We strive to create a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and are proud to be an equal opportunities and disability confident employer.
Whilst we make every effort to contact all candidates we often receive a high volume of applications. if you do not receive a reply within 1 working week, please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Previous applicants need not apply.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥