Healthcare Homes are recruiting for full and part time care assistants to work at The Old Vicarage in Leigh, Sherborne
Working as part of our care team is a rewarding and fulfilling role and we are looking for people who are kind, caring and committed to delivering the highest quality of care to our residents. As a Care Assistant, you will be supporting with personal hygiene, general support, care and social wellbeing. This is a great opportunity to develop your career alongside the support and guidance of a well established team who truly value their colleagues.
Whether you are an experienced care assistant, support worker or are looking to start a new career in a rewarding and fulfilling role, we can provide you with a thorough induction and training programme to further develop your skills along with the support and guidance of a well established team who truly value their colleagues.
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company Pension
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday pay
- Refer a Friend scheme worth up to £1000 per person
- Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health, financial support, counselling and family wellbeing
- Extensive training courses through our Healthcare Homes Academy
- Qualifications and Apprenticeship opportunities including Advanced Healthcare Practitioner
- Blue Light Card offering a number of discounts across retail and hospitality including 10% at Asda and discounted tickets for theme parks and attractions
- Recognition and Long Service awards
The Old Vicarage is situated in the village of Sherborne, part of the Dorset countryside, set in secluded, beautifully landscaped gardens with stunning views.
Established in 2005, Healthcare Homes Group has an existing portfolio comprising of 48 residential and nursing homes located across East Anglia and the South of England. We are a Top 20 provider within the care sector and our ethos is to deliver the best person-centred care to all our residents.
If you are looking for a new and rewarding role and want to be part of our growing team of healthcare professionals, then get in touch or apply today.
*Terms and conditions apply.
The Old Vicarage is situated in the village of Sherborne, part of the Dorset countryside, set in secluded, beautifully landscaped gardens with stunning views. The Old Vicarage was founded by one of the local villagers and has been running as a country house for almost 40 years.
Our staff are dedicated to ensuring residents get the very best care, having won more than 30 national and regional awards over the last few years for its commitment to the highest quality of care for the elderly.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY