As the Business Development Manager, you will develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle including targeting, prospecting and presenting business propositions.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle including targeting, prospecting and presenting business propositions.
- Should be able to understand, manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- To meet prospective clients and give presentations on the company’s product and services to clients.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue.
- Should generate sales leads for the allocated territory and meet/exceed Sales Goals.
- Establish good relationships with prospective clients, close of sales for revenue generation.
- Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients.
- Prospecting Skill
- Sales Planning
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skill
- Enthusiastic & Energetic
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Willingness to Travel.
- Must be having good communication with English.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 3 years
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]