Job Description & Summary
A career within Company Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organizations. We help our clients and their legal entities to manage their governance and compliance risks through our service offerings and to enable them to achieve their purpose and remain compliant with the laws and regulations that affect their businesses.
Our team specializes in providing Company Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance services across all industries. You will provide support to a wide array of services encompassing immigration, company secretarial, entity governance and compliance, regulatory compliance, business reorganization and restructuring, pathfinder services among others.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the preparation of business proposals in response to requests or opportunities identified.
- Actively participate in the firm’s business development drive and develop a wide range of new products in response to client needs.
- Providing a range of service offerings such as due diligence, corporate structuring, corporate compliance processes, general regulatory and advisory services to clients across industries.
- Attending client meetings and advising clients on any corporate administration matters.
- Designing and facilitating training modules for staff and clients from time to time.
- Developing, managing, and maintaining good client relationships.
- Building close working relationships with existing clients, identifying new opportunities and new ways to add value.
- Always Delivering exceptional customer service and value for money projects.
- Using technology and tools to deliver reports and projects to clients, staff, and partners of the firm.
- Liaising with regulators such as the Registrar General’s Department, Petroleum Commission, Ghana Investment Promotion Centre, Minerals Commission, Ghana Immigration Service, and other regulatory bodies in the performance of your duties.
- Providing company secretarial support services to clients.
- Reviewing the work of staff below your grade and providing them with the necessary guidance.
- Complying with the firm’s internal risk management procedures.
- All other roles and responsibilities that may be assigned to you.
- Willing to pursue a career in Company Secretarial and regulatory compliance practice.
- University degree in law or management studies or Bachelor in Secretaryship field of study from a recognised university (with a minimum of 2nd Upper Class honours).
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Ability to learn, research and follow instructions and procedures.
- Time management skills and coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Adapting and responding to Change.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Planning and organising ability.
- Willing to achieve personal work goals and objectives.
- Must be Chartered Governance (ICSA) qualified or enrolled for the Ghana law professional program.
- A minimum of three years working experience in the above role and able to deliver quality services to clients with minimum supervision.
Deadline for submission of application is 30 September 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.