The company is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building.
The Program targets fresh university graduates from our local universities and for the past 5 years has successfully developed Twenty-Six (31) Ghanaian young graduates through this initiative.
Context and environment
This program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure in TotalEnergies affiliates, within Africa.
Nine (9) successful candidates will join a diverse team of professionals in delivering high quality products and services to customers and long-term shareholder value.
We are interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Candidates must not be more than 25 years
Degrees Must Be In The Following Disciplines
- Mechanical & Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Marketing, Economics, or related fields
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills.
- Team player and leadership qualities.
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation.
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate.
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage
General Finance Responsibility, Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Sales general responsibilities, Admin Sales Support/ Trading, Trading Front Office, Marketing
Region, department, area
Experience Level Required
Less than 3 years
TOTALENERGIES MARKETING GHANA PLC
Marketing & Services
About Us / Company Profile
TotalEnergies Marketing Ghana PLC is part of the TotalEnergies Group, which is one of the world’s largest broad energy companies that produces and markets fuels, natural gas, and electricity. In Ghana, the company has a significant presence of over sixty-five years in the oil marketing industry and has a wide retail network and business operations spanning Petroleum Products, Lubricants, Aviation, Bitumen and Solar.