The Nursing and Midwifery Council wishes to inform its cherished stakeholders that the
15th Governing Board of the Council has approved the release of results of the following
licensing examinations held in August 2022
The Categories Are
- Registered Nurse Assistant Clinical/Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive
- Registered Mental Nursing
- Registered Midwifery
- Registered Community Mental Nursing
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery
How to check your license results
Step 1: Go to https://nmc.gov.gh
Step 2: Click on online services>online results
Step 3: a) Select Generate code on the next page
- b) Key in your index number, contact number and date of birth. Click on Generate code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- c) Proceed to click on check on check results
- d) Key in your index number and the code you received
- e) Print a copy of the result.
Registration for Successful Candidates
- a) Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB.
- b) After successful payment, click on congratulations button to fill the registration
form and submit online.
NB: You are required to upload an image of your bank pay-in-slip.
You are not required to print and send a copy of the registration form to your institution for endorsement
- c) Proceed to the nearest Regional office with the following documents:
- Bank pay-in-slip
- Valid National ID Card
- 2 passport size photographs with white background for Basic programmes and Red
background for Auxiliary Programmes.
NB: Failure to register within IWO MONTHS from the date of publication of results would attract a Penalty.