This role delivers client service by taking inbound calls and making outbound calls in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards, across many products and processes.
- Support the execution of retention initiatives. Deals with clients via telephone in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards.
- Strong support role involving sharing information and convincing client of appropriate course of action for resolution of queries.
- Exercises persuasive skills in guiding clients towards a solution.
- Takes inbound or makes outbound calls, effecting outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedule.
- Finalises calls at point of contact where possible.
- May escalate more complex queries appropriately
SKILLS QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree from an accredited university.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year Call centre experience or similar
- Candidate must have relevant work experience.
Candidate must be ready to start work by 1st March 2023
CLOSING DATE: 24TH FEB, 2023
APPLY FOR JOB OPERATOR TECHNICIAN AT UPFIELD
HOW TO APPLY
SUBMIT YOUR CV AND APPLICATION ON COMPANY WEBSITEClick Here To Apply