Here is a guide outlining the straightforward process to apply for GES study leave with pay in 2023. Please read on for a step-by-step breakdown of the procedure.
The management of GES has recently announced the approved subject areas for Study Leave With Pay for the upcoming 2023 academic year. As per the G.E.S. Study Leave With Pay policy, employees of the service must fulfill certain criteria in order to be eligible for this benefit.CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR STUDY LEAVE WITH ONLINE
Once applicants have met these requirements, they can follow the steps below to submit their application for study leave with pay. For a comprehensive overview of the GES Requirements for Study Leave With Pay in 2023, please refer to the detailed information available here.
Legon And KNUST Send Important Message To All 2023 WASSCE Candidates Nationwide
- The director of GES will determine the approved course that all qualified applicants must pursue.
- Study leave with pay is not available to GES staff who are pursuing a second or third degree.
- Principle Superintendents who obtained their rank through a sandwich program are also ineligible to apply for study leave.
- GES staff who are 55 years old and above do not qualify for study leave with pay.
- If members vacate the Service and are re-engaged, they must serve a minimum of five (5) years before becoming eligible for study leave with pay.
- Members who are eligible for study leave with pay must serve for a minimum of two (2) years after completing their study leave course.
- Teachers pursuing courses intended for non-teaching personnel will not be granted study leave with pay.
- Non-teaching staff pursuing courses intended for teaching personnel will not be granted study leave with pay.
- Part-time courses/programs are not eligible for study leave with pay.
How to Apply For GES 2023 Study Leave With Pay.
Study Leave Application With Pay Procedure:
- Obtain the application forms from the Education Offices at the Metro/Municipal/District level.
- Fill out the application forms in four copies and include certified true copies of the required certificate(s).
- Submit the completed applications to the Regional Director through the Metro/Municipal/District Director/Head of Institution for the 2nd Cycle.
- The Regional/District Directors are responsible for ensuring that the Acting Director of Human Resource Management and Development (HRMD) at G.E.S. Headquarters receives the comprehensive list of all fully qualified beneficiaries by 30th November 2023.